Curvy GF Worth the Wait

Although it took me until mid-University to finally meet a girl, the wait to explore a needy woman was well worth it! Her amazing curves, and especially the memories of my discovering them for the very first time, have shaped my desires ever since.


Like most young couples, my girlfriend & I could rarely obtain the privacy we desired at either of our homes, so our first sexual encounter - for either of us! - graced the back seat of my car :-) After an unmemorable movie for our fifth date, we decided that night to "park" just off a back-road not far from her house. Immediately shifting to the back seat so she could lay on top of me, long & passionate kissing ensued. With my arms around her waist, my hands eventually crept under the bottom of her loose white blouse, allowing me to tickle & caress her sensitive tummy. Our lips - and tongues! - finally unlocked as she giggled from this tummy teasing, allowing my kisses to now trail down her soft neck until they reached the top button of her blouse. This added gasping to her giggling, so I asked "Which do you like better - my hands down there, or my lips up here?" Her response left me in no doubt. "In between!!"

I carefully unbuttoned her blouse, delaying my naughtiness at this stage by ensuring I in no way brushed the luscious shapes I could see nestled underneath. After gently removing her blouse, I walked my fingers up from her belly-button to the centre of her bra, before sliding them underneath and into her warm, inviting cleavage. There was no way I could wait any longer - looking into her eyes, she smiled, and I took her two lovely mounds into my hands. They nestled into my palms perfectly, their softness so alluring. Caressing and squeezing them gently through the cotton C-cup bra, my girlfriend's beaming face showed me how much we'd both been wanting this! As a surprise to me, after several minutes of exploring through the slightly-loose bra, I noticed that her breasts were now straining against it! The fabric had been pulled tight as her tit-flesh had obviously swelled in arousal - the concept that a woman's need could be seen so physically was a revelation to me!

Of course, neither of us wanted that bra to stay on! After completely fumbling my first-ever attempt to unclip a woman's bra, my girlfriend sat up, reached behind her back, and it fell away. My eyes were transfixed by her now-bare breasts; in the half-light they were mesmerising. I had to see more, so I flicked on the car's interior light. Oh! My!! Glory!!! "Perfection. Absolute perfection!" I told my girlfriend, and I was in no way exaggerating. Their alluring tear-drop shape; their perfect size, not too big but definitely not too small; their large, dark-pink aureoles, crowned by erect buds - I was in heaven! "Well, they're all yours" she replied, placing my hands back upon them as I flicked off the light :-)

For the next hour I took the greatest pleasure in worshipping my girlfriend's perfect breasts. I loved sliding my hands over their warm, firm roundness; then teasing my fingertips around her aureoles, again being surprised as they darkened and wrinkled as her arousal grew. Her nipples distended, becoming turgid as I found so many ways to tantalise them - rolling them between my fingers, squeezing them oh-so-gently, stretching them to then allow them to slide back between my rough fingertips, and bumping my fingers over them one at a time. Then, with permission, moving on to kiss her hot tit-flesh, dive the tip of my tongue into the little valleys of lust formed in her aureoles, and ultimately to suck & lick her sweet, needy nipples. Sometimes I asked her what I'd been doing that she liked best. But as I became more in tune with her ragged breathing and gaping lips, I found her favourites without having to ask.

The first was me flattening my palms and skimming them in circles, *just* brushing the very tips of both her nipples. This made her gasp, arching her back to push her nipples upwards, seeking further stimulation :-) The second I discovered purely by accident - while sucking on a luscious nipple, I inadvertently brushed it with my teeth. My girlfriend groaned, and I immediately feared I'd hurt her, until she pulled my mouth back onto her breast. This time I took her nipple gently between my lips and pulled outwards on it, eliciting a moan .... before I let it snap back roughly past the edges of my teeth, causing her body to buck into me again & again as I repeated this! Finally she pulled her whole body against me - the feeling of her hot, swollen breasts pressing into my own bare chest was utterly incredible! Our tongues lashed together in a passionate kiss which felt like we were trying to merge two beings into one, and when we finally came up for air, she whispered in my ear, "Did you feel me wet?"

"Your mouth was as wet as mine! I responded.
"No, lower down!!" my girlfriend whispered back.
Naughtily, I kissed & licked both her nipples wetly and remarked, "I have been leaving those rather moist!"
I immediately found her hand grasping mine, sliding it slowly down her tummy, over the hem of her skirt, pushing down her pink panties until two of my fingers entered her sopping pussy. I was shocked - not by her forwardness, which was solely due to the desire I'd been building up in her - but by how steaming HOT her vagina was!! Although our erotic activities had warmed up the interior of the car nicely on this cool night, her pussy was literally radiating heat! Being totally sodden, she accepted my two fingers easily as I slid them in & out of her pussy, caressing her internally as I explored and revelled in her changing groans of arousal. Eventually increasing the tempo of my thrusting, the stimulation became too intense and she wrapped her thighs around my arm. "Did you orgasm?" I asked, being unsure of the answer being my first exploration of a woman. "No. Not yet ..." was her response.

Being a gentleman, of course I wasn't going to let it stand at that! I spread my girlfriend's thighs and began kissing up them from her knees towards her wetness. As I approached, I slid my tongue up & down her bush where it was wetly plastered to her tender skin. My girlfriend's sweet, musky smell was overpowering and oh-so-alluring to me! My tongue next traced the outline of her swollen outer lips, again & again as she trembled. When she began to pant, I slipped my tongue inside her slit and ran it from bottom to top, over & over, each time curling it into her hole as I passed. This caused her to buck against my face, pushing my tongue further inside her where it could lap out more of her silky, wet lust. And then continuing, I noticed she shivered every time my tongue approached the top of her slit. With my inexperience I didn't know why this spot was special just then, but I did note she loved it. So again & again I made sure to pleasure her needy hole and "special spot" until finally she pulled me up on top of her and kissed me deeply, her love juices lubricating our dancing mouths to our mutual delight!

When her gasping finally subsided, my girlfriend whispered in my ear "Your turn now!" and placed her hand on the huge tent in my jeans - which I admit was also showing a nice wet spot :-) I pulled them & my jocks off rapidly and wrapped her soft, feminine hand around my throbbing member. "Have you ever seen one of these before?" I asked.
"No!" came her excited response. "Show me!"

Placing my hand over hers, I showed her how to pump my needy shaft, teasing the top of it with her fingers on each stroke. As she rapidly worked out what I liked, I returned my hand to caressing one of her lovely breasts, but I was unable to concentrate very hard with this wonderful woman setting my lust on fire! Her long, soft hair brushing over my chest, her full & shapely breasts swaying in my face and of course her magical hands tenderly loving my needy cock was pure bliss!! Soon she increased her tempo of her own volition - most likely to match the loud moans emanating from me - and I could feel my cock swell even further. My hand dipped through her still-sopping pussy, collecting juices with which I further lubricated my screaming cock-head between her strokes. Groaning uncontrollably now she pumped me faster & faster, until with a huge, guttural grunt, I came! Again and again ... and again ... and again ... and yet again :-) Soaking my torso and my girlfriend's arm in long ropes of my sticky desire! "WOW!" was her response, "That's a lot to clean up!".

I admit my cock was still pulsing for a long time thereafter, especially with my girlfriend's beautiful breasts swaying in front of me as we cleaned up the evidence of our combined first times :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment