I turned and was shocked to see the person in front of me. He was Lucky. I got scared. On the other hand Kims started to cry to get sympathy from her brother. I gathered some courage and asked "kya
himmat? (dare what?)" he slapped me and said "How dare you doing it with my sis?" I said "she is my sis also, not only yours. But she was showing her gorgeous body to me for the last 2 days so I couldn't control myself and that day you also got erected after seeing her semi naked body. Don't you?" he said "I knew that you gonna do something like this that's why I made a plan to go with my friends to catch you red- handed. But how can u think of it?" I said "Now think of what? If you can get erected because of her, then why not me? Is it only because that she's your real sister, and I am your friend?" he slapped me again and said "how can you say that? She always treated both of us as her brother, then how dare you say that? you are a big asshole Rahul, I am angry because how can you think of fucking this slut alone?" and he smiled mischievously. I got amazed to hear that. Kims got shocked to hear those words from her own brother. He started to remove his clothes and within seconds he was totally naked with his long throbbing cock saluting his sexy sister.
Now we both were laughing like hell and she was crying like hell. Then I turned towards her and slapped her and said " bitch, moments ago you were saying that you can suck it for me, now what? You have two giant cocks. Why are you crying? You should be more happy." She was crying and saying "please Lucky, please Rahul, leave me, I'll die, please." Then Lucky said "you slutty bitch, you get fucked every day when you go for modeling, and you are crying now. Your big ass and big boobs tells the story that what a bitch you are. So don't act now. Hey Rahul! Why are we wasting time yaar? Let's fuck this slut together." After this we both jumped on her. He entered in her pussy straightaway making her shout like hell. I then stuffed my hot rod into her mouth to stop her screaming. We continued this for sometime and we both came at the same time, me in her mouth and Lucky in her pussy. Then we got limp and she too didn't had enough power to shout now. Infact we realized that she has started to enjoy it now. We than started to lick her body, and in few moments she started to play with our limp cocks. Within seconds of touching her hands, our cocks were again as hard as rock. This time, I aimed for her ass and he went for her mouth. I was holding her big boobs from behind as a support. We kept fucking her in that position for about 15 mins and then we came. Although we had fucked her only 2 times till then but she had cummed so many times that there were her juices all around us. Her body was totally red at that time. Now she liked our cocks so much that she again started to suck us. And by seeing the motivation of our sister, we again got erected. As I was still to have her pussy, so I went for her pussy this time and he went for her ass. We were literally fucking her like mad dogs and I am sure that by that time she has started to enjoy 2 big fat cocks of her brothers.
I don't know how many times after that we fucked her, but when we got into conscious, she was lying on ground with cum all over her body and inside her mouth, pussy and ass as well. Even her hairs were drenched in cum. We both were amazed to see that how much we fucked her. We somehow got her into conscious and went to our destination. And when we got back to delhi, they told me that they were into all this for long time. They came to knew my intentions on the first night of our tour. So they planned it this way. After that day we fuck her regularly and we no more call her sister or didi, we call her bitch, slut, or randi. Although it might sound odd to some of you, but there's a truth that I have never seen such a beauty and bitch like this. And there's nothing bad by calling her with these
names, because she gets more excited by these names and give us double result. So, it's part of the game.
himmat? (dare what?)" he slapped me and said "How dare you doing it with my sis?" I said "she is my sis also, not only yours. But she was showing her gorgeous body to me for the last 2 days so I couldn't control myself and that day you also got erected after seeing her semi naked body. Don't you?" he said "I knew that you gonna do something like this that's why I made a plan to go with my friends to catch you red- handed. But how can u think of it?" I said "Now think of what? If you can get erected because of her, then why not me? Is it only because that she's your real sister, and I am your friend?" he slapped me again and said "how can you say that? She always treated both of us as her brother, then how dare you say that? you are a big asshole Rahul, I am angry because how can you think of fucking this slut alone?" and he smiled mischievously. I got amazed to hear that. Kims got shocked to hear those words from her own brother. He started to remove his clothes and within seconds he was totally naked with his long throbbing cock saluting his sexy sister.
![]() |
| Sexy Sister |
I don't know how many times after that we fucked her, but when we got into conscious, she was lying on ground with cum all over her body and inside her mouth, pussy and ass as well. Even her hairs were drenched in cum. We both were amazed to see that how much we fucked her. We somehow got her into conscious and went to our destination. And when we got back to delhi, they told me that they were into all this for long time. They came to knew my intentions on the first night of our tour. So they planned it this way. After that day we fuck her regularly and we no more call her sister or didi, we call her bitch, slut, or randi. Although it might sound odd to some of you, but there's a truth that I have never seen such a beauty and bitch like this. And there's nothing bad by calling her with these
names, because she gets more excited by these names and give us double result. So, it's part of the game.

0 comments:
Post a Comment